View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
chariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Why we men work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
You forgot to mention modern marriages do not work anymore in Singapore. I seen too many men here addressing their wives as "CO" for least 2 decades.
One cannot imagine how many times I roll my eyes behind the screen. Anymore I might might need surgery, LoL! Absolute Cucks to the core.

If anyone bother to lookup the official stats for divorces in SG. I believe any sensible man will not even sign the dotted line in the 1st place. Why work oneself to the bone. Come back home, see a black face.

Don't get me wrong. I believe there are men here with happy marriages. They're here coz probably due to their high libido which their wives cannot satisfy them. However, the majority may speak otherwise.

Shall digress here.
Statistically not wrong. I feel it derives from the history of women fighting for equal rights. Not a bad thing, but once that is achieve they are now going above and beyond. Being entitled and thinking men serve them. What happened to equal? However we cannot blame them. The society and culture at large that they are exposed to. Also men have a part to play for SIMPING to these women. So it is a cycle.

Signing on the dotted line in SG, so can get HDB lor. So many other reasons other than love pressure couples to sign the dotted line in SG.