Thread: KTV Kakis
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 4
LeeKwanYew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeeKwanYew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Stingy your head. Last time tip $50 we can understand. Now is tip $100, service becomes better then ok lah no complain. But its getting bad to worst leh. Dont u find it ridiculous? Its like last time chicken rice I pay $5 to eat. Then now chicken rice cost $10 but doesnt taste as delicious and servings got smaller. I think u are just one of the workers there. Either that or mamasan working there. You scared if we report to police issit?

There are many girls working there I know they dont even have work permit to work and they moonlight in KTVs. They themselves are scared of the authorities. If u are the mamasan or the working lady there pls tell your boss lah, want us to pay $100, make sure u give service worth $100. Not some lanjiao crap sit for 5 mins then rush off very fast. We all customers can collectively agree to tip lesser if we want lah. Whats the most you can do? At most just get angry with us. U not happy call police lah. We settle on the spot. See who run away first. I pay for the room and drink i get to fully utilise it. But the gal services I didnt get to fully utilise why should I even pay it?

You only talk big say got people willing to splurge u wait till they fed up and disattisfied with the service then u will know.
Take it easy guys…I am sure 3someguys is just venting his frustration That’s all !! I can see why…tipping $100 for just the dame to sit for 5mins and than butterfly 🦋 coming back again in another 40 mins…sit for another 5mins & repeat the whole Act Fucking Shit..tipping $100 is not peanuts…yet we are treated like Monkeys🙉 Do u guys enjoy that