Old 06-03-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO sexcapade

On some random days after reading multiple great FR found in lclycity about Ruby from Amazing Puchong. I went to check out some of her pictures, indeed very good. She has a reputation of constantly getting fully booked, making her one of the highest demand.

On a random day, I finally beh tahan and booked her in advance for 2 hours on February 3rd. My small bro was very excited when that day came and I head there in an hour advance. Was told that I gotta wait as she's not ready yet. Until the moment she appears and bring me to her room, I gotta say the wait was worth it! She's easily the one of the most pretty popiah I've seen in these few years.

Immediately my small bro reacted vigorously and running out of patience. While in the shower, we kissed little by little. She carries the type of slightly shy demeanor while I just kept trying to stretch my tongue in to twirl against hers. She did reciprocate slowly but shyly. Some lick nibbling here and tongue sucking there in the shower. Then she gave some appetizers, gentle bj and licking in the shower. By this time my cock was fully awaken and rock hard.

After that we wiped clean and proceed to bed which she then gave me a short massage on the back. After the short massage, she ask me to turn around and proceed to interact with me. Notice how I mention it's interact rather than serve. That's because she did it as if she's a gf, great gfe there I can tell you. She talk softly with me and slowly kissing my upper body areas. Neck, ears, cheeks, lips, nipples, you name it. She would then continue to chat while gently stroking my cock with her hand before proceeding down below with her mouth. She made sure to explore all my thighs, waist, balls areas before moving to pleasure me orally.

It was one of the top notch oral I would get in my life, but luckily I'm skilled enough to hold it instead of getting K.O. While in the middle of it, I would proceed to request her for a 69. Time to flip her horniness on, I thought in my head. Her clean shaven pussy is a definite 12/10 in score, plus no taste or smells. I did not hesitate to give it a big mouthful of cunnilingus. My tongue painting up and down, left and right, swirl and suck her pussy as she moans, tremple, while trying to continue her blowjobs. More and more passionate juice leaking out of her soft love hole. I would then plant my face further inwards pressing against her pussy while I increase my perverted mouth actions. She stopped blowing me and kept trembling while letting out lewd but controlled moan. It's fun just to watch her trying to keep her volume down yet can't stop brushing her crotch on my face.

After a while, she lied down and spread her legs while I continue my effort to make her more and more horny with my tongue work down on her. The more I paint and the wetter she gets. The juice just won't stop coming. Slowly, I kiss around and nearby her pussy area and slowly upwards her upper body areas, then back to french kiss. While doing so, I pressed my small bro on her wet pussy and grab her cute little boobs. She can't take it anymore with that peak horniness. Her hand gently grabbed my raw cock to brush against her well moist pussy lips. I knew by this moment, horniness got into her head too much to think of anything else like putting on caps. I took over with my hand and directed the tips of my small bro into her wet and passionate love hole entrance.

Slowly but surely, my raw cock stretch its way into her tight warm and wet pussy without resistance. So much juice ensuring the smooth journey entering her cave. After pushing my way into her raw, she seems to enjoy it much. I began frenching her while I pump her slowly. Just a few pump in, I had to control my cock and the rhythm I fuck her, making sure I wasn't too excited and cum already. I would then continue to fuck her till she trembles and held onto my hand. A good few more exciting minutes of fucks in, I pulled out and go down on her again to taste those love juice. More trembles from her ensued accompanied by endless streams of juice leaking from her clean shaven, soft warm and wet pussy.

After I thoroughly enjoyed my feast down on her, I inserted my raw cock in her again and continue to pound her. Harder and harder, faster and faster, she would grab me towards her to french kiss. Her arms would cling around my neck not letting go while she enjoys the moment. It was more passionate than any ladies I've tried there. Heck, more passionate than most FL out there. I requested to try doggy position with her, but she declined and wanted to maintain missionary and holding me like that as I fucks her. At the end, I pumped deep into her and climaxed. Spreading my seeds all into her womb while she responded with a trembling body and a warm tight hugs, while her legs continue spread open obediently. After resting on her body with my raw cock still inside her, I tried pulling out. She would then stop me and says in chinese "wait, it's too full it's too full". Then I proceed to pull and saw the excessive cums leak out from her tight pussy. She went for a wash, went to bring lunch and refill her energy.

I rest there for a good 45 minutes before she starts to lick me and blow me again. Immediately after my cock got rock hard again, I inserted raw again into her wet pussy. Lot's of passionate hugs and kiss during the truly love making session. At the final moment, I held her hand and she would grip on. I pumped as fast and hard feeling that I'm about to cum and pump her full again. I lean forward, pushing my hips all the way inward, french her while releasing all my semens in her womb again. This time, she would stop me again and says the same thing which is her pussy is fully filled with my cums. I flip her to the side and put her legs together before pulling out. Surely the leakage of the overflowing cums are more controlled now. It flowed till her thigh while she just rest there sideway while I hug her in a spooning position. After done resting, I washed and dressed up to leave the premise while she decides to rest and take a nap there with my cum still in her. While standing at the door, she would tell me while laying on bed that if we have fate, then hope we could meet again. I smile and replied sure before closing the door. I left the area shortly afterwards feeling accomplished.

After I went home, I went online to check most of her FR most of which did mention her putting on caps just like any other ladies from that shop. Most of them from that shop I've played with are cautious and would of course insist on cap. But this time I'm glad the hard to book Ruby did not feel the need to and allow me to seed her twice in a row. However, the subsequent few times I try booking her turned out to be fruitless as she kept getting fully booked. Perhaps I shall plan booking an overnight session near her ovulation period.