Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Vietigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1999 View Post
Haha....so u r a commando???

Ya..agreed those are good memories! Man's memories....to be exact!
I never been there before as i heard lots of stories about there been a mafia place.

How long you stationed there?
Altogether around 3years. I knew quite a number of military personal from friends, they are pretty rich, drive continental cars, stay in those skinny 4 stories terraces, but I didn't speak about their earnings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1999 View Post
I'm not saying all are like that but you will have to be street smart in Vietnam when go play outside.
Have you ever thought of what happened if police comes up to your room and checked on you with a gal inside? Do you know that sometime certain hotels will work with the police ad notice them when you bring a gal up to your room. The hotel staff will get a commission within your fine taken by the police.

Do note that it is illegal in Vietnam to prostitute...there are many ways these people make a living using all sort of methods to con your money. So be street smart. Worst is you can't speak Vietnamese and it become a chicken and duck conversation.
Yes, some ladies are actually scared to go back hotel because by right they are not allowed to enter a room with an unmarried man let alone a foreigner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt View Post
As a long timer, any raw stories to share in wetnam?
Hey bro, I find Vietnamese more open to raw, from my view, sometimes when I fuck half way and I couldn't cum, I would just take off my helmet in front of her and pump her, she wouldn't care less in the heat of the action.

Don't have much to share now since I have not been to Vietnam for more than a year now, and I have not returned to the northern part for a long time.

For HCM, since I usually go alone, my find are mostly in the commercialize area such as QB, LT, PT, Zspa and so on. When I am able to return, I will report more on the ground scene.