View Single Post
Old 22-03-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

So, today I scouted Heaven BKK. I was surprised. The counter girl from Kokoro is now working here and she notice me in an instant lol, probably cuz I've been to Kokoro a few times.

10 girls working today, 5 serving customers, she asked remaining 5 girls out to show me remaining line up. Too bad, only 1 out of these 5 I would pick. I don't know about the rest who are working, maybe more choices since they were picked.

It is cheaper here, same price as Doki. 3,000B/60min/1s, 3,500B/90min/2s. VIP room +400B. If I haven't had a session at Momo earlier, I may pick this one.