My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
alloygate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alloygate View Post
Date: 24 Sep 2022 at 11am
Stable: BlackPink Xscorts
Lady: Book Azo for 2s
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=900844

Okt: 9/10 Very friendly and easy verification. Initially I booked Aki. Was curious because no FR and wanted to give it a try. But last minutes Aki not feeling well. So bro BP recommended Azo. So go for it.

Location: G area. For bro who drive parking a bit inconvenient. Bus stop and MRT quite a distance.

Check-in: Need to show NRIC. Saw the counter guy writing something. I’m okay with the hotel procedures although I wish no registration. No risk no gains.

Room: 8/10 Room spacious and twin beds. No need to BYOT. Shower room enough for 2 people.

Expectations: Honestly, I’m not expecting a lot. Because I always got okay to bad service experience with younger lady. Maybe I’m old and not handsome.

Experienced: 11/10 Boy was I totally wrong. Azo treat first time customer like myself like KING!!!

Look: 9/10 Same as video profile. Just minus 5% because of filters. Guarantee won’t reject.

Body: 10/10 She got a sexy body. I would say same as photo.

Boobs: 10/10 Definitely for boobs lover. It feels soft like natural boobs cause I can’t see scars. But didn’t ask her.

French: 9/10 Yes, from start to finish. Got tongue fight but not aggressive. Rather passionate.

Paint: 9/10 Pussy got hair but not enough to stop me from painting. No smells. She like to be paint.

BBBJ: 8/10 Sensual almost come. She did DT to me. Mine just average size

FJ: 10/10 It was wonderful like making love with a lover or mistress. Shower was standard. But action started when I was sitting at the side of the bed. She started to cathbath while I still sitting. Then she proceed to french for a while. After that, she bbbj until I got really hard. I stop her and ask her to lie down. I start painting her until she came. Her moan sounds so real. She ask for cowgirl position and ask me if she can come first. Of course I said ok. After she came, I ask her for doggy position at the small table with mirror. I started to bang her hard until I came. We washed up and start talk about life. She speaks good English so don’t need translator. 2nd shot I finished in missionary.

GFE: 10/10 She don’t read or reply messages during session. 100% attention to customer. We french from time to time and hugging all the time.

RTF: 100% Thinking of tomorrow if possible.

Happy bonking to all bro!