View Single Post
Old 26-05-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
Don’t understand why would anyone want to go to elite. Overpriced and little action.
Well bro. To each his own. Maybe some just want to go there look see look see. Maybe some just rich guys and wanted to spend some money.

For me I've been to elite afew times. Prefer the girls over there and not looking for take aways.

Anyway been to afew G club in bkk. M club, Dubai, last time The Villa etc.. prefer The Villa atmosphere, that's y follow over to The Elite. If really want to ta bao, then spend more and ask the mamasan/papasan to find a lady to meet me at Elite to enjoy the night 1st then bring back to hotel.

The reason Elite is still operating and getting full house almost every weekend must have its own reason and clientele.