View Single Post
Old 16-10-2015, 10:07 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

thanks for the feedback mates...give it some time.. . i think it is a matter of getting use to it..

however if majority of the member feels the same as you 2 do then i believe sam will act accordingly.... for now, lets wait for more feedback, still early days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
By putting the ignore button on the left hand side of the edit and quote button, the users will always make a mistake of pressing the ignore button when they want to use the other two.

Maybe it is old people like me who cannot see clearly and use position of buttons rather than the label on those. It is just an argument on ergonomic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Alamak, keep pressing the ignore button.Thinking is Edit button.Must get use to it

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here