Thread: Lonely
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 01:12 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15336 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessPris View Post
I'm alone 95% of the time. I'm single lady in my early 30s. How do yall deal with loneliness? Commercial fucks, FB? I'm not interested. I crave for hugs. I crave for someone to lay on and rest. Anyone feels the same? What do you do?
Its a process.

Sometimes you can be surrounded by many people, and so called friends, and you can still feel empty inside.

Even in a relationship you can feel empty and unfulfilled.

Sex can be empty and cold, without passion

Perhaps thats why marriages are falling apart as much as they do.

I just take up sports and new hobbies.

No point to overthink it, do whatever it takes to get you to the next day.

Sometimes just put a bandage on the wound and move forward, it doesn't solve the problems but it gives you more time to fight the battle moving forward
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment