View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12371 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shaving public hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Anyone know of syt providing boyzillian service? Best is if have release. I used to know one at Hougang that does the waxing from her hdb and she will include 1 hj with autoroam for extra 50. Last I heard she got married and no longer giving this service. I was there once years ago and she provides the service from 1 of the bedrooms with the door open. Her mother was at home at the time and when she walks past she will be able to see your dick. when she was giving hj for sure the mother will hear the fapping sound too. Kinky if you in to that kind of thing.
My best guess is the she left the door open was for her own safety and security reasons. Or she did bother to respect customers' privacy and men do not need modesty.

Probably the mother did not mind & enjoys seeing penises during her routine security walkabout just like in some spas the supervisors looked into the viewing panels during our massages.

Many women love and enjoy seeing penises if the opportunities arise.