Old 25-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
minelive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

A quick update on my recent Manila trip.

Stayed at the Best Western FI Premier hotel located in The Fort (Bonifacio Global City).

This is supposed to be a new and upcoming place with lots of construction on.

Nearby is the Bonifacio High Street (approx. 10 mins walk from the hotel) and Market Maerket shopping mall (approx. 15 - 20 mins walk from the hotel). You will be spoilt for choices on what to eat in Bonifacio High Street. Lots of restaurants and cafes. Great place to watch the time goes by.

There are 2 clubs which I was there personally and felt that it deserves at least a visit if you are there.

They are 7th High and PRIVE.

I visited both of them on a Wednesday. At that time 7th high seems to be packed wtih caucasians whom are not really my type of crowd.

At PRIVE, you will see alot of pinoys who are rather well heeled. Some nice looking people there.

If you have time for only one place, go straight to the PRIVE (It is about 10 - 15 mins walk from the hotel).

If you want to venture, then go to the Republiq at the Resorts World. Friday is packed with people. Great music and good looking people. Again, I was there myself on a Friday and would recommend a visit.

I was also told the M Cafe on Thursdays is a great place to hang out with the office working crowd. This I cannot verify as I was not there.

That's all . . . Manila is a nice place to party if you know where to go ; )

Enjoy . . . Mike