View Single Post
Old 28-12-2012, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: Thread for Flammig/Exchange Points/Copy Frs/Complained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
ATTN: Lauliao, Kumsiatiko, Prinz7, Thai, Nato, BG, Nicefriend, Ken88999, Superman67, Toilet$50 and SBY,

Residents of CAT50 friends thread, plz do me a favour, I have a doggie by the name of Nakamoron aka Nakamitchi aka Nakamoji who is wandering around without lanjiao and balls, I scare the trannies might jam ass him and thought he is also another tranny. So please bring him for a walk walk down the Garden by The Cowards so that he would not commit another foolish and coward deed again!!!!

All expenses incurred shall be foot by the Institute of Idiotic Coward.

Gumsiah Gumsiah all Snrs!!!
Ah gua......u so thick face think u welcome here....can not contribute then fuck off......dont disturb people thread......holiday still write shit yr life is only in the cyber world....cheapskate.....