Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AGoodTime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

First experience with MM

Location was at east side. Quite a walk for foot soldiers.

Was greeted with a hug and light kisses when I met her. Saw her roommate as I was entering into MM's room. She asked if I wanted tarma, but I said I'm good with just MM for now. Took off my clothes, put down my stuff and the frenching started. She passed me a towel and told me to shower, I told her to join me and she gladly obliged. A lot of tongue fight in the shower and I enjoyed grabbing her breasts while she washed my cock.

Went back to the room and she told me about the packages. I opted for the one without AR as it's not my thing. I told her to lie on the bed and I began eating her out. She was not the first squirter I met but the feeling was still pretty good. Both my hands were on her firm breasts while I licked her for at least 10 minutes. She squirted multiple times. Her hands were on my head and when she told me to stop, I grabbed her hands, spread her legs and continued to lick her until she legs were shaking and she squirted more. I teased her pussy with my cock and I told her I wanted to fuck her. She was happy to hear that and she wanted it too. The unfortunate thing was that neither of us had a condom so no FJ.

She thanked me for a good cunninglingus and she was eager to please me. I sat on the sofa next to the bed and let her do her thing. She slowly licked both my thighs and my balls, then she sucked on my balls and did the popping sound effect thing for about 5 minutes.

After she took care of my balls, she went on to give me a wonderful BBBJ wth non-stop eye contact. I stood up and told her to continue. I pushed her head down slightly, she understood what I wanted and she kept doing DT. I couldn't take it anymore and told her I was cumming. It was an amazing CIM, she took all the load in her mouth and she kept sucking even after I cummed. She did not spit right away, she cleaned me up first and gave me a smile before spitting. She gave me a warm water bbbj and told me I shot a lot.

We showered separately after the session but we frenched while I was dressing up.

Overall: I was quite satisfied since girls who do BBBJ and CIM are a turn on to me. Most of the frenching were initiated by her.

RTF: Yes. Maybe tarma with her roommate hahahaha