View Single Post
Old 13-05-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
[Exact details have to be edited to blur the identities mentioned in this story, main characters in the story all come from dysfunctional backgrounds and are all flawed, please kindly hold on to your judgment and let the story reveal more over time]

~ after a bad set up with a friend of mine, a few minor incidents and a major incident about work (we work in the same company), the SIL and I do not even acknowledge each other's presence in order to maintain family harmony.

( Click to show/hide )
Our Wedding

It was a simple event last year, I wasn't interested in a large wedding reception, given my age, my attitude towards traditions. Wife was in a hurry to get married as well, she wasn't getting any younger.

In the late morning of our wedding at her place, it wasn't as exciting for me, as compared to those which I've watched at others' weddings in the past, the montages.

When it was time for the tea ceremony, I was briefed on what to do, was just very glad to hear that I didn't need to kneel and serve tea to the fucking uptight SIL. (not familiar with traditions) Also, there was no mention about being served tea by the uptight SIL, I supposed there was an agreement withe their parent(s) that she could just skip it.

I noticed someone whom I didn't recognise shifting furniture around on her own. Instinctively, I went over to help with the other end of the wooden long sofa/chair immediately.

FUCK!

It was her! It was the fucking uptight SIL. Our eyes met, both looking stunned. We've not seen eye to eye for many many months then, not since she overheard me sharing my true sentiments with my wife(then fiance) about SIL's not working smart methods at work. Despite me having to apologise to her in front her their parent(s) already, there was never any desire from either side to make things better. We've both gotten so used to behaving like each other didn't exist, even my peripherals had been auto-tuned to sense her coming and avoid her.

There was an air of dread, an 'OH FUCK' in both of our eyes.

Annoyed SIL : thanks.

It was curt, she looked away immediately, but her 'appreciation' probably came from the frustration after shifting most of the furniture on her own and having none of the men present offer any help.

I realised why I didn't recognise her, she was in the dark blue hauter dress, which exposed some of her back and her shoulders. Her skin was so smooth, and fair.

Perhaps that was what caught me off guard.

Perhaps my penis reacted faster than my brain did, seeing a back as smooth as this, I rushed to help a damsel in distress.

The uptight SIL had make up on, and her hair was different. It wasn't like how it was usually tied up. My mouth was left agape slightly as we lifted the bench to prevent drag marks on the nice floor.

It was heavy.

me : hold. let me carry a little closer to the middle, it's heavy.

FUCKING UPTIGHT SIL : (looked like she was going to give me her usual 'NO NEED LA' face) erm. ok. thanks.

I couldn't stop staring at her face. FUCK! Did she apply eye shadow? was that, silver with light blue? I shifted close to her while staring at her face, she was focused on looking downwards, as usual, avoiding looking at me.

me : ok. how?

I did most of the lifting, she realised it.

SIL in a calmer voice : just somewhere... a bit more.... erm ok. good.....

we put the bench down.

FUCK! FUCKKKKKK!! FUCKING FUCK!!!!!

WHY DID I LOOK???

the SIL's chest jiggled side to side, they look free from support, she was in a hauter dress after all, without any bra straps or a sign of a strapless bra. She turned the other way and immediately went to the kitchen to get stuff, our usual routine of avoiding each other. Yet, my eyes were LOCKED on her back, walking away, eyeing down her dress, noticing her slim butt and legs. I shook my head, trying to get the GIF image of her jiggling boobs out of my head.

I headed straight to the toilet and washed my face. I felt VIOLATED, it was so damn FUCKING wrong to even bother looking someone I SIMPLY COULD NOT STAND.

Admittedly, I stayed/hid/shat in the common toilet for longer than desired, until someone came to knock to use it. When I got out, I was filled with more determination to enjoy my day rather than get it over and done with, but more like a method to cope with the new found curiosity over the that annoying SIL. I also focused on thinking the different ways I was going to fuck my wife later in her room, without tearing it up and saving it for years to come, sneaking in a session while she's still wearing the silver dark grey cheongsam, given my addiction to women in it.

The knock happened again, I hurried and washed my hands before going out. I opened the door, it was just someone...

My eyes immediately scanned out the rest of the isle and the living room as I walked.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH ME???

WAS I TRYING TO FIND THE SIL???

I shook my head and tried to focus. My wife came to me to check if I was alright, which prompted me to pull her into her 'old' bedroom and shut the door. She was rather surprised, but have gotten used to my sexual needs, which she could never match but would gladly accede out of duty/eagerness to please but never passion on her part.

Wife is slightly big boned, wider, taking after her mother's facial features as well. It was harder to raise her cheongsam and fuck like I did for my ex colleague. Unlike her younger SIL, the annoying uptight one who took after their father, slim. So much slimmer... it was would be so much easier if to.

FUCK AGAIN!

I got impatient and gave up, signalled my wife to sit on her bed and suck me off. She was a pleaser, always looking to please, avoiding conflicts, avoiding stating her opinions. I felt her mouth, her wet saliva and her licking. She's gotten SO much better at this. I tried to recall the way we met, me and her. How I first saw her in a romantic manner, when she sort of made me realise life/work can be better/less shallow/consistent with a woman who was sweet, supportive and non manipulative/mysterious. I recall the first time I took her virginity, how I gave it to her, that rage that drove me to make sure she'd never ever forget her very first time...

me : waaarhhh!

cummed, and without any hesitation or worry over her makeup, my sweet wife gulped down and swallowed my semen, sucked me dry. I zipped up waited for her to touch up her lip stick and make up. We exited her room, still early which was good.

I felt calm.

I felt balanced.

I felt satisfied.

until....
You had me at the words Fucking Uptight Sister-in-law, Bro Stevevaldez!

Will be bookmarking this thread. Thanks!

Don't really understand what you mean by "a bad set up with a friend of mine" though?

You mean your friend tried to set you up with you SIL but you ended up with your wife instead?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only