View Single Post
Old 14-05-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

~ After the fucking UPTIGHT SIL overheard me telling my wife, "Her(SIL) work hard not smart methods will never get her anywhere. (wife suggested for me to guide her more) She has delusional confidence, you'd think she'd listen? That colleague (whom she seems to have a soft spot for) is leading her on and using her and she as no idea at all" This was followed by an official apology to her a 2nd weekend later, in front of her parents, with me also taking back my words as inconsiderate and spiteful.

Our Wedding

it just had to happen. I JUST had to see her the moment we went into view of the living room. She was bending and setting up the trays and the pot etc. When she stood upright, I could only stand and stare blankly at her breasts which jiggled freely once more. What a sweet movement, not jiggling animatedly, but just subtle enough. She saw my wife, her sister, the SIL smiled, but as soon as her sights set on me, it was an immediate look away, I saw how her eye brows almost connected, that immediate frown of hers. The uptight SIL moved away and quickly disappeared into the kitchen.

My wife was helping her parent(s) get settled down on the wooden sofa/bench. For some reason, my legs started to move on their own, towards the kitchen. There she was, just standing there and looking out of the kitchen windows, staring outwards. I couldn't stop staring at her back as I reached into my pocket and took out the stack of red packets. I chose one that was thicker, prepared what I wanted to say to her, went through a few options.

I had JUST FUCKING EJACULATED! WHY WAS MY PENIS STILL RULING OVER MY HEAD???

I couldn’t figure out what to say to someone who hates me to her guts, someone whom I dislike and find ANNOYING like fuck as much, to improve the situation. But yet, I felt some stirring in my pants as I watched how smooth her fair back was.

OH FUCK!

She’s turning around!

me : erm… (I almost turned to walk away, but forced myself to take a step towards her, as I struggled to get words out of my mouth) erm…

the UPTIGHT SIL with brows so frowned was about to squeeze her way past me to get out of our situation.

me : hey. wait.

impatient SIL : what. (not rude, but curt and with effort to hide her annoyance)

me : thanks.

impatient SIL : for?

me : erm…… (i was nervous)

impatient SIL : it’s ok. you better go back in.

She was about to make her way past me again. I ALMOST reached for her arm.

me : no! wait! Thanks for putting your disgust and anger towards my insensitive and immature words, actions and thoughts aside for today. I really appreciate that you are really trying hard to make sure this day goes smoothly even though you don’t need people to know and don’t want them to see. You are an UNSUNG HEROINE ok?

the look on her face….

mouth left agape, not big enough for my half erection to be stuffed in.

eyes widened, looking back at me for the second time again in a very long time.

I saw a bit of tears welling up in her eyes.

FUCK! What did I do?

I quickly stick my hand out.

me : here, this is for you.

The SIL looked down at my hand, she wanted to walk away as she shook her head and said ‘no need’ coldly. I grabbed her arm and stuffed into her hand.

me : it’s a must. please? it’s my day. give face?

she relented, felt her first loosen as I stuffed into her hand.

SIL : thanks.

me : truce?

SIL : yup.

me : hug it out?

SIL : no!

me : come on, it’s my big day.

clearly, my PENIS head has taken over. Without realising, I had been staring at her boobs for the ENTIRETY of our short conversation. My cock was already at a 3/4 stand, pushing against the elasticity of my boxers inside, defying gravity and bulging out of my pants, unable to raise anymore with the tightness of the zip. Her breasts shape was so nice, I could see the outline of her nipple tape.

SIL : erm!

my hands had already reached out and pulled her in for a light hug. my heart FUCKING POUNDED! my face felt RUSHED with blood and heat as my penis head gently bent on her side lower waist (she’s much shorter than I am) I felt her air rush out of her body, she froze, JUST STOOD STILL, her hands by her side, not hugging me back. My old ways returned, sinful LUST filled my head and body.

I whispered into her ear : You are an AMAZING WOMAN. (My arms wrap around her back and tighten my grip….. FUCK……) I’ve come to see, you don’t need to take credit, you just want to do things well. That’s rare, and truly kindhearted. You are a truly beautiful woman even though most people don’t see that immediately. I’m sorry for being so blind in the past. Will you forgive me?

I felt her head nod quickly beside me. She sniffed a little, but I was too DEEP in lust, my eyes shut, smelling her natural scent, no perfume whatsoever, the smell of her shampoo, the smell of her neck with a bit of sweat. My warm breath going into her ear, I was resisting so hard not to go nearer and kiss her ear, hard to FUCKING RESIST SO DAMN HARD because I could also feel her right breast pressed against the center of my chest with just my shirt, while her left breast pressed on my right chest, but on my suit.. My penis head and shaft being pressed further pointing down against her body because of my tighter hug.

wife : hey. you two ok???

we both quickly broke off from our hug.

wife : hey, why you cry?

wife walked over and hugged her sister. It wasn’t a very common sight.

SIL : no. nothing. not crying. careful, don’t crease your dress.

me : I let her know how sorry and wrong I was dear.

the now neutral SIL pointed at my suit, there was a little of her foundation on it. I nodded my head at her…. shit. Her face looks so different, with the eye shadow. I shook my head and headed to the toilet to clean up, staring into the mirror, realising that my face was FUCKING RED. Took lots of deep breaths to calm myself down, but I couldn’t never get my dick to soften. My mind kept replaying the hug. I think i felt something hard, in the middle of my chest where there was just my shirt and her halter dress + nipple tape in between her bare nipple from middle ribcage. Was she turned on too?

I heard my wife’s voice as she knocked, to hurry as it was starting.

I went out, my lovely and sweet wife. The innocent woman who gave me her virginity without much persuasion. The one whom I reconnected with in my months of low and didn’t mind, who had no reason to believe I could get back up again. The one who was sweet, supportive and giving. 

The ceremony began, We both knelt. It was nervous for me, with people watching and the relative with the camera snapping away.

I WAS FUCKING NERVOUS.

Not because it was now all so official, that I’d be tied down and had to leave my wandering and easy going previous life behind.

but because…

[This recount + ongoing means a lot to me. Will require more time to share with more details. Hope you understand]

Last edited by Stevevaldez; 20-05-2022 at 12:56 PM.