View Single Post
Old 22-11-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good bonks FR(💎ONLY FOR SPONSORED GALS in DOME 2) Please put sponsored link

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepick View Post
Yes, agree that those in condo/apartments are very cautious especially nowadays because I'd almost always see them check the next customer's record. TBH, I never asked the FLs why but here's my 2 cents (don't think is mainly about raids thou)

Those operating in condos are mostly alone in an apartment (I tried to recall all recent trips and virtually all living alone at least for those I visit these 2 years). An unknown customer could just run away easily w/o paying. Even if pay beforehand, an unknown customer might be anti-vice or some psycho (yes, there was once an FL who told me how traumatized she was after a crazy guy tried to hypnotize her but didn't fully succeed). So, I'd imagine myself operating alone and would wanna go for those with positive records, given the huge pool of potential customers.

On the other hand, spas I feel they tend to be rushed and mostly have to pay entrance fee upfront, if I read the reviews correctly. So even if you run without paying full, they would still have earned the entrance fee and won't lose out much with the quick turnover of customers. In addition, I think it's harder to run w/o paying given the environment, the large number of their own gang there? As for anti-vice (AV), I have a feeling they are closing one eye because the spas are literally a shop front and should be paying up in terms of rent, maybe even taxes etc + maybe go for regular STD checkups. I believe if the AV does want to clear whole of SG, I'm sure they can do it easily in one swoop. But cannot, govt also understand men or rape cases will spike

That said, I guess the only way would be to keep trying. Or a crazy idea would be to contact trusted bro friends to see if they have "good records" and help to secure a date haha.
+8 for your analysis
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich