Old 04-01-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
alan1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

The most interesting story is about a Singaporean man. He was 55 years old then.
His gf was my neighbor. The man normally will comes once a month and stayed ard 5 days.
The interesting part is every time the man left, always got a man and child comes.
I found out from my wife that she is married with a child. That Singapore man is her bf!

That lady came to my wife and told her to told me not to talk too much as she seen me talking to the Singapore guy before. Sometime we met downstairs and will have a smoke together and chat a bit.

The man paid the women an allowance of $2,000/month. He also paid for the unit rental which is USD 1,000/month. He told me that his gf said in Vietnam, rental must paid either 6 months or a year, plus two months deposit. He paid her USD 8,000 for 6 months rental and two months deposit.

Every time 2 days before the Singapore man arrive, the husband and child will go away. The husband doesn't work. Whenever i saw they moving out with their bag, i know the Singapore man is coming.

Worst part is that the Singapore man always tell me how good that women is! OMG! I think that relationship went on for 2 years and in the end, i found out that apartment is not rent. It was actually belong to that women.