View Single Post
Old 13-06-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shaving public hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeni View Post
Need some advice about IPL from brothers here.

For Boyzillian, I read that it will take at least 5 IPL sessions (monthly) to get a somewhat reasonable result (meaning slow/no new growth in 80%-90% of the areas). After that, another 3-5 maintenance session (every 2 months) to sort of cover the remaining 20%.

Is that about right?

Would it be more cost effective and efficient to use Japan IPL Express for the maintenance session since these session should be more targeted to the remaining problem areas?

Much appreciated.
see my earlier reply below, chances are that the therapist will continue firing shots even though you do not require them for maintenance as they still need to make customer increase spending. my last few maintenance sessions with them they always fire low 100+ shots which visibly for me was not required but they do it anyway so they get me to top up shot everytime i go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
yes tried before many years back before going to my current service provider. JapanIPL may sound cheap initially cause you are charged by total number of shots used to treat the follicles and for you personally you feel maybe not so many shots needed but then caveat is the therapist will continue to shoot extra shots to charge you more without you really needing it, therefore to me i found it not ideal in the long term and you realise you be paying 1k+ within a year.