View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
eggtzu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any good SPA to visit in JB other than HV and VIP?

I visited both HV and VIP spa's this weekend for the first time.

Access:
VIP spa's entrance is 'harder' to find. The sole elevator is inside the shopping mall itself near a closed down restaurant called 'Fatty Crab'. Not listed on google map?

HV spa's entrance is straightforward, right at the back of the hotel. It is also listed on google map.

Facilities:
Both spas' facilities are similar - cafeteria, theater, jacuzzi, sauna. HV spa's jacuzzi was not warm/hot at all, so that felt lacklustre.

Prices:
The general FJ package price is almost the same, about 247-248 RM. Waterbed price is separately charged.

HV spa offered massage at 120+ RM per hour, done by aunties. The massage rate is too high when there are much better alternatives in the area.
Never noticed any massage service for VIP spa.

FL Selection:
HV spa lets you select the lady you want through ipad. The selection is much smaller depending on time of day. When I visited, there were only 9-10 to select from. Most were Thai except for a few from Indo and Vietnam.

VIP spa simulates an experience from Macau's saunas, where the ladies will come out in a parade every 45? min. There were no number tags when I visited, and had to point out the color of the clothing to the Captain. But regulars seem to know the number tags well. The selection was much larger, estimated about 30+ ladies out on parade each time.

FJ experience depends on the FL, but overall I enjoyed HV spa's service more.