View Single Post
Old 14-04-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Suddenly another uncle B (friend of uncle A) who was on the way to the coffee shop came along and saw. "A, what u doing? Stop man, are you crazy?" uncle B exclaimed. "No.. B, she very slut one. She is the one who seduced me and show me here pussy one. Don't believe u check." Uncle A explained.

Uncle B then suggested to go to the nearby handicap toilet, so the two of them grab her quickly into the cubicle and locked the door behind them. With uncle B help, they bent her over the toilet bowl and and pull down her shorts. "See, I never lie to you." Uncle A showed uncle B the naked pussy as he squatted down to lick her asshole and pussy and groped her butt too. "Lets see how this chee bye taste like. Slurp.. wow. So juicy and bit salty. Smell so good also.. You backside also so round and 翘. Kar chng kang also taste so nice. So tight also.."

"Uncle, please.. ah.....Stop.... Don't ... do this.. to ah.. me.. . It's..ah.. ah.. dirty..I ...Cannot.. ah...take.. it.." My girl moaned and pleaded.

Uncle B sees already cannot take it and took out his smelly cock and placed in front of her mouth while his hands are inside her bra playing with her breasts and nipples. "Come girl.. Cannot take it ah.. Come uncle let u suck to feel better.. wow your neh so big.. So well developed. You like it? Two uncles making u feel so shiok."

Uncle A also cannot take it with such steaming scene; a young 20+ big breasts slut bent over the toilet bowl sucking his friend and about to be fucked by him. He stood up, pulled out his cock and with one swift action, push it into my girl's slippery pussy mixed with juice, sweat and saliva.

"Ahhh... no.. fuck... ahh.. .. Uncle. Ah.. Don't put .. ahh.. inside.. ah..please. ah.. I .. do ..ahh. anything.. ah.. not.. inside.." My girl moaned and protested weakly while sucking on uncle B cock.

"Too bad. Uncle just want to fuck you. So tight your pussy. Ah.. No one fucks you is it. That's why you come and find uncle is it? See you also enjoys what, happily sucking my friend and moaning" Uncle A proudly exclaim as he enjoys the fucking. With that erotic scene in front of him, he also cannot take it as he hastened his strokes to cum..

"No. Ah... Uncle. Ah.. enough.. . ..Cannot.. already.... ahh.... ahh.. cum...cumming.. ah... soon.. ah...I.. ah.." My girl moaned even louder while sucking hard and orgasm with her legs shivering.

The two uncles cum almost the same time, with uncle A on her butt and uncle B in her mouth. My girl recovering from her orgasm, slumped down on floor with her legs opened and panting. The two uncles washed up and left her alone in the cubicle, with her freshly fucked pussy exposed and cum dripping out of her mouth.

In reality, I ended up very busy; my girl bent over my bed, my left thumb in her mouth simulating uncle B cock, right hand at her breast, simulating uncle B playing her boobs and squatting behind her simulating uncle A licking her and eventually fucking her. I am surprised she actually didn't reject the fantasy about 2 guys and was sucking on my thumb while fucking her.

"So you like to be played by 2 old guys?" I asked. But she denied and said it's just for fantasy. I wonder...