View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

One night on the phone.

K: What time is your lesson starting tomorrow?
Me: Late, starting at about 2. What shift you working tomorrow?
K: Off day. You want to meet up before you go for lesson?
Me: Great idea. I love to see you. But where you want to go? Can't possibly go shopping at such an early timing.
K: How about you come over to my place? So I can sleep in a little longer. Hee..
Me: Sure, but who else is home?
K: Only myself. Parents will be out working. Younger sis out schooling.
Me: All right. What time you want me to be there?
K: 10 will be good. Too early I might not be able to wake up.
Me: Sure.

As I put ended the call, I felt elated. The time is finally near! As excited as I was, I avoided gaming on my PS2 or chatting online and went to bed earlier than usual to wake up in time the next day.

As the alarm went off, I got up without lazing and went straight to wash up. I took extra efforts to brush my teeth clean, shampoo and soaped myself thoroughly. I shaved clean for a clean cut look. After drying myself, I picked on a nice pair of briefs for the action later. I clothed up and sprayed some perfume on myself. I took my bag and out of the house I went. During the journey on the bus, the thought of the later action got me erected.

Arriving at the destination, I alighted and walked over to her block. I gave her a call before going into the lift. She was awoken by the handphone obviously from the dreamy voice.

She opened the door and let me in.

K: Give me a moment, I go wash up a little. You can go into my room first.
Me: Sure.

I went into her room and waited for her. My erection was hard to bear with...