View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Yes u are right bro. So many trying to come out of China because of the lockdown why would they want to go back unless they really have no business and no WKs supporting them. I know that quite a number of MLs rotate between doing ML and KTV. Don’t always listen 100% that they can’t drink or drink easily. As long as the right amount of tips, they will also go. This also explains why some MLs don’t take many slots. End of the day as long as their pass levy is not that ex, rental is reasonable, they can always find customers to support them while they rotate between these 2 areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually, I don't think they ever went back! Especially bella/an ran. I suspect she has always been in Singapore throughout the pandemic seeing her "select" clients only.

Anyway, ok body and tits, massage so so, very very vanilla, late 20s,or maybe older now. Was never in my rotation.

Yes it is, An Ran bro. Confirmed liow.