Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
AugustineBoris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
I've been to The Pimp last week. There is some price inflation (i.e. the prices on their website are no longer accurate)

1) Right now, the standard drink (membership) package is 20K THB, but for 5 bottles of hard liquor only. Used to be able to get 6 x 1L of black label. I signed up for 5 x 750ml of Gold Label. Black was not avail on the menu

2) As bros who have visited before would know, they have 2 kinds of ladies avail. a) models b) bikini ladies/dancers. Essentially, the less cloths they have on them, the more you pay.

I picked one in normal cocktail dress. Her charges were 2k THB for the first hour and 1k THB for every subsequent hour.

3) I was also made to pay a flat fee of 1k THB for the mamasan's services.

The good thing for the above charges is, i was informed of the charges at the very beginning of the night, so i was very aware of the charges anyways.

The number of ladies available on staff was quite good, i would say 80-90% precovid. But there were no special dance shows and ladies going around selling shots (good news i guess). I didnt see the toilet attendants offering shoulder massages for tips either, not that i miss them anyways.
Hello Bro, thanks for some good info. Would like to ask what’s the price for LT with girls form Pimp? It’s been quite a long time since my last visit.