Old 27-05-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
analking18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Just concluded 5 days business trip to Bangkok. Stayed in Sukhumvit Suite, just right next to my favourite haunt, Soi Cowboy. Used to stay at 24 Inn near Phrom Phong, but I think with only small difference in price, Sukhumvit Suite is much better value in term of comfort and convenience. Particularly because there is nothing better than seeing Baccara’s ass dancing lullaby before I go to bed.
I arrived a bit late in the evening. Was a bit tired from the flight, so just stop by Baccara to say hello. Girls are awesome as ever. Stayed for about an hour and strolled to the next soi for some traditional massage. Can’t remember the name of the MP but took a girl named Kathy, Face: 7/10; Body: Slim 7/10; Tits: 6/10 A; Ass: 6/10; Skin: 7/10 (dark but smooth); Pussy: 8/10 (tight, ok to DATY). She is the prettiest in the whole stretch at that time. I had better looking one subsequently, but just thought that want to release some muscle tense. The massage was only 4/10, not enough pressure. But the FJ was good, especially seeing her biting her lips, and closed her mouth during pumping, given there was another customer in the next room. The DFK was marvellous and really feel like making love with your own GF. Total damage THB500 1 hr oil massage + THB1700 (FJ).
The next night, I decided to go for some sensual massage at Phrom Pong. They are all MP but in reality just putas. I dropped by at Addict, but found that even though they have more girls, none are to my liking. I went next door to Club 102. They have lesser girls but their décor is nice, feels like a big luxury sinful mansion. There were about 6 girls at that time, only two looks meet my benchmark. Took Tuk Ta Face: 8/10; Body: 8/10 (curvy); Tits: 8/10 C; Ass: 7/10 (love girl with ass); Skin: 8/10 (fair); Pussy: 7/10 (clean, bushy but bit loose compared to Kathy, ok to DATY). The room is the best compared to other MP in the vicinity. Much much cleaner. Tuk Tak GFE is 9/10. The moment we entered the room, she lap danced on me, sensually lick me while fully clothed. After 5 min of the erotic pretense, we showered and proceed to bed. We start by mish, doggy, sideway, doggy and finish in cowgirl. The only minus point is that she doesn’t FK. After we showered, we just lied down naked on top of each other whispering sweet nothing. Total damage THB2500 (1 hr shower room).