Old 15-04-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO sexcapade

The 2nd time getting to meet little K. Let's cut most of the story short as they mostly remain the same in regards to how the girl provides their services. Went up to meet her, proceed to have our fun little tongue fights and groped her. Washed up and proceed to bed to let her lick my body. Then proceed with the capping, one thing to note is that she likes to start off with her on top be it riding cowgirl or grinding while laying on my body. So I requested her to stay still after a few minutes of cowgirl. I pull myself downwards while she remained kneeling position. I positioned myself below her pussy, what you would call, facesitting.

Then, I begin my tongue attack on her wet pussy. Her pussy juice taste the same as the first time I bonked her. Same sweetness to it and really wet. I slurped non-stop till she's squirming and trembling, moaning so slightly while my hand went to my manhood to tear the barrier. After that, I pull myself up to get back into the position where she could continue her cowgirl. Once my placing my manhood inside hers, I could feel the warm and juice wrapping my cock. An even better sensation hits me as she starts riding up and down.

I can no longer hold it 8 minutes into the ride and quickly grab hold of her waist, I proceeded to pull her into laying on top of me while I pounded her upwards thrusting using my hips. She hugged me tightly while I let loose and shot my loads inside her again this time to impregnate her. She rested on top of me for a while before getting up. As she sits on the bed beside my cock, she saw the cap teared. Checking her pussy is dripping my cum, she gasped and rushed to wash it. I too went on to wash and get clothed before tipping her and leave.