Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
Pok3mon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

30th
Ciong again, still find on tinder, add another girl, same story met at McD.
Check ID and go to hotel, but this time different is I nego to 2k, YES! Me Myself didnot believe it also! 2k at makati area? and she said stay night!!!
I swear my lanjiao die if I lie!!

Back to hotel, Pure pinoy, but honestly this one more charming then last time, but all full body of plastic, but who care?
I ask why she want 2k, she said she just run away from boss, so this 2k direct go to her wallet. Usually she ask for 5-7k, her boss take 4-5k, that day is her's off day her excuse.
Anyway before anything she ask for pay upfront, thinking just 2k, runaway ya run lah.. I give her the money + 2k, because I think 2k is too much even for me to accept it, or maybe she can feel my sincere (Try to fishing).
After she got 4k, we chat a bit, and what the hell she know ausi girl from last night, long short story all girls there "protect" by mafia.

Next we bath together, and done the deeds at the bathroom and maybe because of sincere treat them well, I got jackpot and I done her asshole!!!!!!!! As that is her request!!!! 20 out of 10point!!!!
After done the deed, we rest a while, suddenly she doing the make up.. thought she gonna run away, but 4k got asshole yeah worthed. But she said just want to smoke and buy something to eat, Ohh Lets go..

We go to downstair to smoke and walk a little finding 711. Suddenly! she got her hand grabed by US black guy whom is 2m tall, Kanina!! that black dude tell me she is criminal! Kanina again!! He said can show me prove and ask me permission to go together to his hotel across the road.
Thinking myself, just want to fuck got so many problem and seems dangerous kanina!!!
Maybe because of her ass service or maybe I still some time gentlement, I go with them to hotel. (Anyway next time bros face this, direct run to your hotel! Dont do stupid thing like me.)
After at the hotel, the hotel's manager come out and clarified that girl steal all the black dude credit cards, phones, ipad, cash. Manager show me the cctv prove,and they are calling police there.
And I siam liao, back to hotel, direct check out and change new hotel which is near there, afraid police come ask for anything involve.

Side story : Next morning, I go to that hotel to check, the case close with the girl just give him back ipad, other things sold already. Police and her boss seems.....