Thread: L18H38 [2022]
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
L18H38 [2022]

Chionging late night, found some houses have no girls free, saw this place shiny from outside, entered. There were 4 girls, Thai.

SYT one looked tired and stressed, so I went for G9, she has darker skin, petite and cute.

OKT asked me to be gentle with the girl, I thought maybe he said it because of my looks, I’m an amateur bodybuilder, big guy.

However it turned out to be something else. She was very shy.

Took 5-10 mins in shower to wash, poor service.

She was roaming my body with her hands instead of bj or hj. I felt frustrated and stroked myself by hand to get it hard and she put on the condom, straight to FJ.

She did cowgirl 2 mins, got her leg cramped, I topped her and finished.

I think she was in pain, at some moments grabbed me with her thighs and arms, didn’t want me to do more strokes. She also doesn’t want frenching.

Finished in 15 mind and left.

Damage, 30 mins - 100$

RTF: Definitely no.

If I see a good report for another girl in this house, I can consider for another girl. Place looked clean. OKT seems friendly but the girl was a landmine.