Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
XiaoxiaoJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: local Chi sexy and horny Milf

My late late feedback for Angela after meeting her for few sessions
Each session with her is very pleasant & always ended up as a happy man.
this is the first time writing..

Looks: 8/10 - she doesnt look like 36 but more towards in her early 30s as she knows how to maintain
Body: 9/10 - her skin really fair, smooth & it is really nice to to every inch of her body. She does had little inks on her body which makes her more sexy & hot.

no commercial feel at all as we always chit chat abit over work & some news around the world while drinking some coffee by the bed. when we start stripping each other, this is where all actions begin... & it is more like having sex with girlfriend.. hehehe
her bbbj is really warm wet & awesome if you are not careful, you maybe just fire it off. love to fondle her c-cup boobies, so soft & bouncy and her perky nipples are seducing you to lick them & suck them for awhile...SO YUMMY~~
her shaven pussy is so smooth & make me wanna keep licking it to keep it moist hehehe. sometimes when i finger angela while she is blowing me, as she gets so high & horny, her white sticky creamy juice leak out. basically almost everytime i was like raped by her as she will climb on me & slide my cock into her warm wet pussy.
it is really a nice view to see her boobs bouncing in front of you when she is in cowgirl position. it is really nice to hear moan when having her in doggy position and she does moan quite loudly when hit the correct spot.

with such good services, Angela is definitely worth your booking.
hope to see you, Angela