Thread: Horniest ML?
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yes they do. I hear many rumours. Some say coco is ping ping’s shifu but ping ping denied. To be honest, teacher or student really is non of my business. In terms of horny level, both are different

(1) Ping Ping try her best not to be too close. Her neh neh is quite big but massage is quite shitty. Her way of juagen is fake but super sensual. It makes you go to heaven to earth to heaven again. Her sensual cock teasing will make you erupt like volcano
(2) Coco is like the authentic massage master. That is why I believe her version of the story. Her juagen is the traditional Thai juagen style. Painful and can feel you veins aching.

How to unlock horny level.

(1) Ping ping can just tease her. Like you massage her calf when it is within your reach. Or help her massage her hand, arm etc…(of course you must be those with some strength). Then after a while, you ask Ping Ping whether she wants to lie down for a massage. She will say her back is aching (super common among ML but hers is quite bad). When I massage her back, level unlock. Haha
I started off by doing lower back then upper back (using 指压). After a while, she was moaning away and say massage super good. That is when I persuade her to remove clothing and use oil to rub. Then bingo. The top is easy then when she is really relax, do the bottom. After that ripe for taking. Lol! Pussy drip juice like crazy

(2) Coco usually no need to do all these shit. She seems much fitter and can feel her calf muscle super power. I started by making her super relax by praising her tone body. Also stroking and caressing her calf, at times ass etc…One of her super sensitive place is her nipples. She likes to wear those clothing with the zip in front. Haha! Once zip down, you just suck her nipples well and her pussy wet already.

In terms of unlock level, PP much easier. Coco a bit weary one but both also horny la. At their age, they need good teasing and cock to service them.

Like Melody, Celine, Esther, Soda, May and Shi Shi
Care to share coco contact?