View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tepes View Post
Hi Bros,

Feel like such a loser posting this here lol. Just came back from KL. Ok this trip I was suffering from a very bad back problem(can hardly bend, walk also got some problem), so dont think I can thrust too much lol, just wanted to look for a good massage and maybe a little extra on the side. Saw Hokkaido but didnt go in cause of the back issue.

Walked around to Jalan alor side and saw a bunch of massage joints. Was there in the morning so slim pickings. Chose the most chio one on the whole street, this gal with dyed blonde hair, fair, looks around 6.5 for me, maybe late 20s or early 30s. Found out she's from Myanmar. Massage was ok lah, a lot of effort but not much skill... Didnt help my back problem... But with that kind of look and dressing I thought she would GQ me but that never happened. Cant quite communicate either so cant sweet talk... Also environment all curtains so not much privacy. Left the place without any specials offered. Went to another 2 joints, one was a dingie looking one at imperial hotel near alor as well, also nothing offered by the auntie. went to a legit spa also nothing offered lol. Now wondering if KL is such a clean place or maybe I just went to the wrong gal at the wrong time? Think this old cheongster losing my touch and maybe old liow looking more honest so no one GQ me lol.

Cheers bros!
No idea but it could be they are wary because of possible recent winds.
Maybe can straight up ask if there’s extra. If no, can skip.

One of the best massage I had in KL was in Lavish Spa some years back by this Chinese lady in her late 20s. The strength is 11/10
But alas, that spa is clean spa lol. Tempted to ask the receptionist if they had GQ but I was too shy back then. Even the recep look pretty.

Last edited by Mobile88; 09-12-2022 at 12:29 PM.