Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 18-03-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcow View Post
Thought that I'd shared about my experience after coming back from Osaka.

Disclaimer: Many brothers will probably find my FRs useless because I only spoke japanese. not bragging because it's not like my japanese language standard is good but can hold a simple conversation.

first encounter:
A hotel health near Umeda, specifically Toganocho. There are plenty of such joints there, most don't have a shop front. rather you have to go inside the building and enter the "office". first thing i asked is whether they are okay with foreigner? they asked which country i'm from, which i replied sg. they also asked about if i'm working in japan (which i told them no, only on holiday). they then quite promptly said okay, asked me to sit in the waiting room.
a little tired after a while and decided to lie down and requested for sumata, she sat on top of me rubbing my shaft near the top of her clit. it's forbidden for fs at hotel health so she will position herself to continue rubbing without chance of entering. told her let's finish it so she used her hands to push shaft against her body. shot my load after a bit more stimulation. still about 20 mins left so chatted a bit before showering.
Wah roughly $200 but not FS? Like not worth it leh unless person is not looking for FS and just need a release

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!