Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
godofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygodofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Hi, I just did a solo trip to Japan this time around, and would like to give my personal experience in this so that it's easier to manage your expectations when going over.

Struggles : Not being able to speak any Japanese at all, walking around to look to hook up and for pimps to intro you is literally 0% chance. I walked around the district where pimps and girls were on the streets from 11pm to 3am, with a meal break of 40mins in between, I had 0 chances at all.

I even stopped for 1 of their pimps that was road pitching to people, he was nice enough as well when I told him I can't communicate in Japanese, only English. He tried calling his boss and others to see if he could get me a girl, but there was no results. So I decided to call it a night, and head back to bed.

--

Success : Waking up the next morning, I saw that soaplands around the area operated pretty much from 6am or 7am onwards, so I decided to just walk into 1 and give it a shot.

I walked in, said : "Watashi Gaijin desu" he pointed to the menu, and I pointed to the 24000 Yen, he nodded his head, and asked me to wait, I just replied "arigato gosaimasu" and waited as he got a girl in the room and guided me to it.

--

Deed was superior as both of us were sweating by the end of the session (yes FS was available).

But do take note that Japanese are slightly diff as, they don't use perfumes and scent stuff. It's not sweet smelling or bad smelling or anything, there's just no smell, and clean. So do manage your expectations, as I personally am used to females that has lotion scent or perfume on them.

--

I hope this helps a little for people trying to get into the Japanese experience. Have fun!