View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
whoa, I thought I was the only one doing this. Slipping out to get a quick bonk is a crazy feature GL offered I guess.

I remember in 2012, my much younger, early days of discovering this extremely addictive hobby, there was this one time where I was stuck at Bugis at a boring shopping trip with extended families who are mostly aunties.

So, I just snuck out to "meet old sec sch friend" and took the train 3 stations away to Aljunied from Bugis, made my way to 1654a, bonked Chu Chu senseless in extremely hot and raunchy Pr0n star experience, then just in time to get back to Bugis to meet back with extended family and just in time for dinner after their boring shopping sesh lol
Hahaha gosh, you remind me now. During my NS time, sometimes during nights out I would go down to GL for a quick fuck at a Thai Cat50 house, before going back to my camp and having dinner along the way back too.

Seeing as my camp was geographically on the opposite end of SG from GL, that was quite the travel I did. Always made it a ritual almost, every time before going out for training or coming back from training, must go check clear first. Go training after that with post-nut clarity, finish training immediately go GL pump and destress.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.