View Single Post
Old 25-09-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post

3. Taniya - Japanese Bar/Club/KTV style
Been always wanted to try and experience one of the those Japanese Bar/Club/KTV style of place in Bangkok. As it was having quite a heavy rain at Taniya and I just move here and there looking around. Went in to one club and mamasan will first ask me to choose a lady and I choose a SYT as she is the most pretty and cute among all though she is flat :P After that mamasan will tell me about the price for an hour and extension of every hour. The lady will play pool or dart or sing song with you and drink with you. I order my drink and later I choose to play dart with the SYT and also treat her lady drink. She will accompany to play dart with me during the period, when times is up and I does not want to extend, I ask if can ST with her with barfine included and she agreed. I told mamasan that I will barfine and ST with the SYT and mamasan will process everything with tips included. e.
Care to share what is the damage for the ktv? LD, Barfine and ST for the lady.