Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Henrik's R and R tribute

HENRIK LARSSON reckons Old Trafford’s deadly duo are already on a par with Ronaldinho.

The Swedish striker has become an immediate cult figure with Manchester United fans just a month into his loan spell.

But Larsson, 35, believes Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney are the real reasons for his form.

The United hitman won the Champions League alongside Barcelona’s Brazilian star Ronaldinho and he said: “I’ve always said it is easy to play with great players and they are certainly among the great players.

“They’re already up there with the best I’ve played with.

“Wayne has got the vision and can score goals. So as long as you move when you have a player like that around you, then you are always going to get chances.

“I really enjoy playing with him and Cristiano. It’s frightening what they can do.

“I’ve been watching those guys playing on television and now I’m here playing alongside them and I’m really enjoying it.

"There are a few characters here and plenty of character in the squad as well, and that is always important. We have a great team spirit.”

Portuguese wing ace Ronaldo believes the title race has turned into a four-team battle.

United are six points clear of Chelsea, 11 ahead of third-placed Liverpool and 15 in front of Arsenal.

Ronaldo said: “If we had won against Arsenal, then the race for the title would have been between us and Chelsea.

“But Liverpool are coming strong and Arsenal are coming on as well — it is going to be a very difficult race.”