View Single Post
Old 23-04-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AsianFucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Penang seems inactive now? Any Info from Bros?

OK gents I was in Georgetown Penang Nov 2022 & again if Feb 2023. I thought I better check out New Savoy Hotel as I had not been before. The OKT showed me a girl mid 20s smiling face, cheerful & a nice body on her. OKT asked if she was OK then said "you pay me now" no way was he going to let me pay the girl herself. When asked how much the cost was 250RM (£47). Told him that was rip off price to which he replied that's the standard price now in Penang, my reply was bollocks you rip off merchant prices are from 100RM (£19). With that I walked the OKT not being too happy.

Made my way to the rear entrance of Paris Hotel & greeted by a lovely girl who I found out later was from Sri Lanka. Had a walk about around 10 girls working that day some local & there appeared to be Indian as well. So it was back to the Sri Lankan girl who I found out was 29yrs old, a little bit of belly fat & not as slim as I hoped on the thighs but she carried it well & knew how to use her body. She stripped off to reveal a slightly hairy bush & a lovely set of firm pert tits (b cup) that were wonderful to caress and nibble on. Unfortunately OWO was not on offer so it was on with the rubber for OW which was delivered well while I was fingering her & got my thumb up there as well. Rolled her over and she immediately got her legs up & back so I could slip in & enjoy what I came for, part way through she decided to start slapping my arse & pulling me into her until I erupted into the rubber. Quick shower/chat and I’m away.
Price asked was 150RM but she accepted my offer of 125RM (£23.50).

There are 2 other places that I know of that were still open.
Hock Aun Hotel 70 Jalan Dato Keromat mainly oldish auntys but they do get a few young fit girls price starts at 50RM (£9.00).
THe other is a so called Fitness Centre on Penang Rd behind Lotus 72 opposite Red Garden car park believe cost is 130+RM (£23.50).

AF