Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 4
Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!
Re: Action in Japan

Recently came back from a working trip in Tokyo. Got introduced to this new type of outcall from my Japanese colleague and thought I’d share the experience with bros here.

Yumi-San/ 24Y/ 49KG

I’ve done a couple of Japanese outcalls throughout my work trips to Tokyo, Kyoto or Osaka but none has come this close to what I would describe as an absolutely electrifying and amazing experience.

I contacted the given wechat account by my colleague, was asked what package I wanted, gave my reply and told my hotel and room number. Booked a time, and was contacted to go down to pick her up at lobby. As I went down the lift, I was both scared and excited (like you know how it goes with outcalls, it’s always a hit & miss) and I hope given the high price I paid, it’s a hit. Anyway was at the lobby and as I came out of the lift I saw this lady in a simple black dress, she was about 1.6m and she was holding an umbrella (the code given to me for recognising her). I quickly went up to her and introduced myself and she said she’s Yumi San and the next 3H flew by like heaven.

We went into the room, and she started off by making tea for me - it’s quite different from normal outcalls where you go straight to the deed. Upon receiving the tea, she started to do a shoulder massage for me and asked in simple English where I’m from, and those sort of questions. She then proceeded to ask me to lie down after she set up the bed with a towel, and closed the curtains and we had a 1H proper massage where she relaxed all my knots in the body. Do note that at this time she’s all dressed.

Then came the fun part. She told me she has oil in her hand and wanted to wash it, she went back to the bathroom, but I think that’s where she touched up her make up and sprayed a light fragrance. She then came back to me and I was sitting on the bed, she pointed to the zip of her dress and ask me “daijobu” is it ok? So I slowly pulled the zipper down and it revealed a maroon floral bra with matching g string, I was like holy fuck - this Is exactly what I imagined JAV to be

In her bra and g string, she started to sit on my lap and kissed my ears, followed by deep frenching - following which she told me to prop up on all 4s on the bed and she given me the best ass rim I ever had in my life, the way she goes deep inside , and the occasional spitting of saliva, in my mind I was wondering how many times she done this - but it went on for a good 5-7 mins, then she went 69 on me and started bbbj while I licked her pink pussy. The way she sucked made me hard very fast and almost came, which I told her to slow down (uncle already cannot take it) - I told her to open the curtains, my room had a view of Tokyo tower and I always have the fantasy to do it open curtains lol - so she was kneeling down giving me a bbbj while I enjoyed the view of Tokyo tower and getting my shaft serviced.

Following which she teared open a condom, and ask me again daijobu? Of course!! I slowly inserted my shaft into her, and I think this is the biggest difference with those PRC whores, typically for PRC their moans are so fake you sometimes lose the feel even before you begin, for Yumi San when I was inside her, she just moved her mouth with no sound, then as I started to increase speed, she covered her mouth and there was a slight moan, and when I increase speed again she hold me tight and told me to stop slower.. at that time I was so fucking high .. I pull her up and made her face the window and doggy her while I continued enjoying the Tokyo tower view… it all ended with a CIM and she still ask me if I wanted her to swallow.. why not right? …

Following which we showered together, and she gave me a head massage before saying goodbye.

Damage: 100,000Y (1,000SGD). My friends ask me if it’s worth it? 200% yes!! I’ve paid $600 for fake Japanese they are basically PRC who spoke Japanese, and to give a little premium for a true blue Japanese servicing you is like living out your fantasy, you can do as many shots during the 3H frame but uncle is old so 1 shot is enough lol , I’ve another trip coming up in July and cannot wait to see her again!!