View Single Post
Old 20-03-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold
Re: SHA+ Hotel and 1st night RT-PCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Not sure. Its the only 5 star hotel i stayed in during covid era.
You can always send email or give a call to the hotel to ask. Would think the service for 5 star hotels are better.
For me I choose 5 star hotel as it is deemed safer in a sense regarding Covid test result. I do not want to be quarantined (waste money and leave) if I am negative but somehow PCR states positive. Read of such things happening online. Do not discount it and that is holding me back previously. Yes booking 5 star hotel or reputable well known hotel does mitigate this risk.
Swap at 1pm and get result around 9pm. Turnaround still ok lah. Now can extend for another 2 nights.

Info for bros here
My test is within the hotel itself. During check in registration, I was issued with a WiFi slip containing the room number but will not be issued a card restricting you from going out of the room. After registration, I was told to proceed to a certain level. That level is meant for PCR testing. Once you reach, someone will be there to guide you to the test station. After that, one of the staff there will bring you to your room since you do not have any key card.

Once in the room, I perform a self ART. It is negative. At least I have some indication. After this just wait. Wait and wait till result is out.