Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kelvintyh8383 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spa with special service in Bukit bintang

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogrider24 View Post
Cititel sense spa - 3rd floor - enjoy - massage or Direct action both
I went to Sense Spa 3 days back, been years since i last visited so after work, took a grab to citidel. Went to level 3 and saw the once familiar place.

Went in and saw 3 papasans at the counter, i took 90mins massage at 208rm. Papasan asked me if i can take a local malay lady, good massage skill. Came to know that there were 10 ladies working and all others are working, left the malay lady. So i took and went straight to room downstairs. Papasan told me if later still want to use the facilities can go take a locker key at counter.

Went into room and waited around 5mins for ML to come in, plump lady around mid 30s. Nice perfume, the kind i like. Took a shower and lay on bed. So happy to see the side and top mirrors around the bed again

Nice and good massage, but the thing that was distracting me was that ML kept burping while massaging me. I make sure to peep at the mirror while she worked on my back.

Turn over and then took the opportunity to ask her about the burping. She told me cos when she massage me, she gets the chi from me and that's why she got to burp out and not keep it inside her. Sounds abit logical? Anyway she then pop the GQ, quoted 100rm. Proceed to JG abit then was not rush, took her time to work on didi and was quite sensual. I tried to roam round her boobs and pussy and she accommodate with some soft moans. After quite long did stroking and massaging then i gave up, told her it's ok. Maybe cos last night i already released Bathe, get dressed and gave her 120rm and left. Didn't use the facilities cos not many ppl and looks quite rundown, perhaps due to covid.