View Single Post
Old 14-05-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
For those who have been lamenting about the rising costs of chionging, severe drop in service standards, commercial SOP sensual, limited roaming and pants on, lament no more...

Finally found a ML who provides good massage, great sensual and excellent service at a low price!

Name: Jiao Jiao
Looks: pleasant, average looking, unlikely will reject
Body: Neither fat nor slim, stats in SLG are accurate
Boobs: similar type to legendary Miqi and her cousin Annie.
Location: Convenient part of Area G for drivers and those who take public transport

Massage: Massage was thorough and done in two segments, with sensual sandwiched in between. Not pro level like Man Man, but spa-standard. Part 1 was done face down, covering the back, buttocks and leg, with some tickling in between. As I enjoy the feel of pubic hair brushing against the body, my request for this to be done with panties off was acceded to. Shiok, especially on occasions when she sat on my buttocks.

Part 2 was done face up, starting with a head massage, followed by both arms, the abdomen, ending with a bit of Thai-style twisting of the spine.

Sensual/roaming: Done fully nude and 100% non-commercial. No SOP, fully interactive. 5G roaming but no fingering.  Would have been perfect if she had allowed herself to climax but she held back, although she was really wet. Fake lovemaking was incredible with her on top first, and then me, as she urged me to pump harder and faster. Ended shooting loads on her pubic region.

Service: Would rival even the best pre-Covid service providers (which is what motivated me to write a lengthy FR after a long while.) Full 90 min. Occasional answering messages, which is acceptable.

GFE: Very chatty and sincere. 25 minutes into the session, she was already offering to show me around and bring me to the best eating places if I were to visit Shenzhen.

Damage: Throwback to 2016-17 pricing -  $100/60 min! (I paid $150/90 min)

RTM: Without doubt.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-jiao-jiao/
Visited her last week. Agree she’s VFM..not for boobs lover though. 😊