Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
https://imei.kemenperin.go.id/

Maybe you can help do a simple test to see if any of your existing phones IMEI is registered?
I just checked, none of my phone is registered. However i can use my Samsung S10 with Smartfren even the IMEI was not registered. Probably the staff who sell the SIM cards at Batam Center has somehow activate it. ( as i have handed my Samsung S10 to the staff to insert the new Smartfren card and get it activated). I've also try to insert the same SIM card into both my Samsung A12 abd A22, none can work. I don't know how the staff at Batam Center get my S10 connected to Smartfren network. Maybe she has registered for me using her ID details, but only for 14 days ( as the Smartfren SIM card only valid for 14 days start from May 6). My cewek told me that the SIM card i bought at Batam Center only cost RP40,000 at Tg Balai, but I paid RP100,000, so the RP60,000 may be going for her kopi money to get the SIM card work on my phone. Probably it would be more worthwhile for frequent travelers to buy a cheap phone there or maybe buy a mobile WiFi router (I don't know is all WiFi router work on Indonesia SIM Card or not)