Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
i am also curious how the technology behind work. when you inserted the new Smartfren sim into the 2 "non-working" phones, did you check and setup the APN settings? APN is required to access data service.

Also is the "working" and 2 "non-working" phones displaying VOLTE? This VOLTE is required to "turn ON" for certain phones in order to call/text using the sim that need VOLTE.

For example, SIMBA aka TPG in sg need VOLTE turn on in order to call/text. Phones without VOLTE "turn ON" or have the feature by default will need to download telco apps in order to use VOLTE service to make call/text.

ps.

Additional infos. Hope the info can be useful to bros going to batam.
I've 3 phones using 4 different local SIM cards, Samsung S10 is the only phone which i use TPG SIM card and with TPG voice installed. My other 2 phones Samsung A12 and A22 are newer than S10, should also support VOIP which i use Zero 1, Singtel & Circlecare, however both A12 and A22 can't work with Smartfren SIM card. Even my TPG card ($10 50GB plan) also can't connect to internet at Batam. Fortunately i'm in hotel room most of the time which can access to free WiFi.