View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

My last day and last contribution for my Bangkok experience. Rested yesterday so today felt abit more energetic to try out full service given had only tried sensual massage with hj at paradise massage and bbbj service at 7th heaven.

Today went back to try from Bangkok passion after going through their menu. Decided to try out their erotic lingam massage full service @2200 bahts for an hour. The girl I wanted was not available so just choose the girl who was attending to me. Abit meaty but natural boobs is I am ok with her even though there are quite a number of other slimmer girls around. Just wanted to try for the experience and not looking for wife.

She was friendly and can speak a little English so quite a pleasant session. The lingam massage was done with plenty of oil and gentle tickling of butt and hdly type. Also using boobs a lot to rub and slide up and down your back and butt. Later she adjusted herself so her butt was facing me slightly. Maituliao my hand went behind her butt to play gently on her pussy and butt hole. Quite surprised she like my little pinky playing with her butt hole. Slowly rubbing her pussy and same time little pinky poking gently into her butt hole. She was moaning softly as I was attacking both her pussy and butt hole. Can feel her pussy getting wetter too. She was slightly rotating her butt to coordinate with my rubbing of her pussy as her magic fingers were playing with my birdy gently. Birdy awaken and as both were enjoying each other, she asked to turn around to have better fun.

Requested for 69 and she was so happy as she capped me for the bj. Ate her pussy and at the same time, little pinky was inserted into her butt hole. She was getting pretty excited by then and started furious bj as her excitement mounted. Can feel her pussy getting Super wet as my thumb and little pinky Attack both her pussy and butt hole. Requested to fuck from her so she rode me cowgirl style.Quite good riding from her and grinding and after a minute or two she kinda collapsed as if from her O. Not sure whether is true or not but she rested awhile before we carry on again. This time round, change to doggy style and felt her pussy very tight so can’t last Long and when about to cum , pull out and took off the condom to jerk out. Quite a huge load for my standard. Rested awhile and she asked to washed and bathe me up. After that still high time and she wanted to massage for me but I say not necessary. Tip her and she walk me out of the shop. All the other girls were very friendly and greeted me as I left the shop a happy man. Thanks for the experience even though there are still so many variations of thrills in Bangkok to enjoy.

Had spend unnecessarily on transportation charges but can’t be help as was with my daughter who is shopping so hotels that I choose has to cater to her shopping area. For me personally if I were to go again will definitely stay in the Sukhuvmit area for easy enjoyment. Sukhuvmit area alone I think is enough to satisfy all my cravings for thrills. For Bros who is planning your adventure in Bangkok it is advisable to plan what you looking for and get hotel near your cheonging area to cut down on unnecessary transport charges.Good if you know thai language and you will have a fantastic time enjoying in Bangkok.

Sorry for the Long post and good bye Bangkok and Hello Jakarta here I coming soon.