View Single Post
Old 29-03-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone else feels trapped in a cage in a sexless Marriage?

I am glad that you have move on with the heart ache having been cheated by your wife. This is probably not common but defo does happened.

My ex boss had a similar issue like you. Wife cheated on him. Got a child. But he can't mentally over come this set back. He took his own life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdr21 View Post

Nevertheless, the matter dies down and we agreed to put it behind. But we all know this marks a new understanding of our marriage. Whatever happens outside stay out of the family, and we continue to live in harmony happily ever after.

I don’t see this is entirely her mistake, but is partially my fault for not giving her the attention and focuses too much on the kid and work, which contributes to her opening up to someone who is willing to showered her the attention. In any case things alr happened, and I recognised u can never be in control over another person. If u cannot fight them, u join them. And I’m glad I did and I actually found someone else thru online platform who is having the same plight with her hubby and is constantly seeking out man to get even with her hubby. Yet to score but I am working on it lol.