View Single Post
Old 29-03-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone else feels trapped in a cage in a sexless Marriage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdr21 View Post
We lead a mundane routines, so anything out of the norm it’s quite obvious. Starting from the constant glued to her phone from day to night (for months) even while beside me she is constantly texting someone (first clue), and she would share how toxic the office culture is by embracing the idea that having office affairs is the norm ppl are seeing each other despite having a partner (second clue) I didn’t dwell further and the news broke out when she returned home one day from her jogging session with her ‘colleague’ but with a sense of showered aroma (third clue). After a few questioning she couldn’t hold up her stories and eventually spill the bean while crying how guilty she felt. I asked to see the convo but she is reluctant, but eventually gave in and the messages sort of confirmed with the constant alluring convo that the guy is asking for more and details of how they both enjoyed the ‘session’.

Nevertheless, the matter dies down and we agreed to put it behind. But we all know this marks a new understanding of our marriage. Whatever happens outside stay out of the family, and we continue to live in harmony happily ever after.

I don’t see this is entirely her mistake, but is partially my fault for not giving her the attention and focuses too much on the kid and work, which contributes to her opening up to someone who is willing to showered her the attention. In any case things alr happened, and I recognised u can never be in control over another person. If u cannot fight them, u join them. And I’m glad I did and I actually found someone else thru online platform who is having the same plight with her hubby and is constantly seeking out man to get even with her hubby. Yet to score but I am working on it lol.
sorry to hear that bro...did she mention she slept with the guy? or perhaps it was just go his house but hang out, maybe the guy hasn't acted yet (though im sure it was on his mind).

if your wife went to his place, but resisted his advances..then I think kudos to the wife. just my 2 cents...