View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
Actually doing the deed in the office is better when compare with going to the budget hotel. It is cheap and so much safer (other than the CCTV I instal!) Anyway for those interested, I start my mission from the office of the most lowly manager and slowly 'climb' up the corporate ladder until I reach the CEO office where I poke her on top of my lady boss big desk and finally release all my fustration (for promoting a young guy and not me) with the release of all my soliders on her towel.
after your lady boss watched the perfomance from the cctv, she may promote you to be her personal assistant