View Single Post
Old 22-01-2010, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_368 View Post
Hey fornicator,

Tks for all the PT FR you have cheong, am sure many bros here have bendifit from it. Pls do cont..anyway I have up your pts.
Cheers
Sir! Bro michael_368, thank you sir!

You think so sir, that others have benefitted? Then I am happy to help and have brothers as friends also.

But sir, in the process, I think I may have also made other brothers irritated and / or have offended, thus I might have made enemies as well.

These past few nights when I go PT, I notice there are a group of men giving me the strange look. Especially those hanging out having a drink in the coffee shop at the corner of PT and Serangoon Rd.

Sir am I in danger here? I really like to cheong and that's all there is. I don't want trouble, I just want to have some fun and pleasure, so I hope I don't get in one, or if I already am in trouble, I apologize if I have irritated or offended any of you Bros.

I feel that I am being singled out, or hunted maybe by our fellow cheongsters. Why? I honestly have no idea.

BTW sir, michael_368, how to up points eh? I'm new to this, hee-hee. Sorry for my ignorance.

Cheers!

Last edited by fornicator; 22-01-2010 at 11:31 AM. Reason: spelling