View Single Post
Old 22-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on View Post
Hi fornicator,

Only regular indian drinking at the coffeshop. Those indian regular drink there during evening night. As for others, i dont see much regular. I hope you dont become too panaroid. And start suspect everyone on the streets is the "one"....lol

Hi everyone,

Lets not talk about this issue anymore. Its a small issue that actually shouldnt happen at all. Its not a problem untill misfire happen. Some misfire and result in damages. I can see fornicator is not discussing about it and he is
also not interested in it anymore. Lets not dig and talk about this anymore.
Yes sir, thank you. Come to think of it, I maybe getting paranoid. Bro I apologize if I'm going crazy here. I just don't want myself or anybody get hurt.

I agree, let's all move on and put this issue behind us. Let us all look forward to the new year!

Cheers!