View Single Post
Old 30-06-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post

I COULD NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Pulled my fingers out, pressed down on both her hands, then lifted both above her head and used one palm to press down on her. SHE LOOKED UP AT ME, SHOCKED, more shock rather than in tears…. I spread her legs easily without any form for resistance, pulled my penis out and put the penis head in between her outer labia…….

me : ARE YOU SURE YOU DON’T WANT THIS?

before she could respond, I JAM IT IN! She was FUCKING DRY! but I didn’t care, I continued to ram her slowly while pressing one palm on both her hands, another hand pressing down on her thigh to keep her in that missionary position. SIL MOANED IN PAIN…. SHE STOPPED ASKING ME TO STOP…. SHE MOANED IN PAIN, EYES SHUT.

ME : YOU ARE FUCKING MINE YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

SIL didn’t respond, just turned her head away. I rammed her slightly faster, then squeezed gently on her cheeks and turned her face to face me.

me : look at me……. I rammed her hard and fast…… then stop when my penis was FULLY INSIDE HER TIGHT AND DRY PUSSY…. LOOK AT ME!

SIL opened her eyes…. Wait…. WAIT! her pussy was SUDDENLY FUCKING WET! SHE WAS PANTING, I gave her wet but STILL FUCKING TIGHT pussy a few more rams, while she looked up at me, with so much disgruntlement and disapproval….

me : YOU ARE MINE YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME?

SIL nodded her head, very much to my surprise! THAT WAS FAST!

I slowed my thrusting down to a slow and nice love making pace.

me : did you fuck him just now?

SIL SHOOK HER HEAD WILDLY without any pause to think.… I continued to fuck her nice and slow….

me : did you two kiss????

SIL SHOOK HER HEAD WILDLY AGAIN without any pause to think…

me : DO YOU LOVE HIM?

SIL SHOOK HER HEAD IMMEDIATELY once again, no hesitation….. I continued to fuck her nice and slow….

me : do you have feelings for him then?

SIL hesitated to answer…. and didn’t….. she kept quiet…….. I stopped moving my hips, just kept my penis mostly out of her already…. she started to fidget.

me : did you buy this black lingerie for him????

SIL : nooooo! of course not!

me : then did you wear it to seduce him???

SIL : noo!!!!

me : you wore it to make me jealous?

SIL nodded her head wildly……… her hips kept lifting, SHE WANTED TO BE FUCKED!

me : admit to me, you have feelings for him????

SIL : ……erm…… a bit….

me : argh… I AM GOING TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, UNTIL YOU WON’T EVEN THINK OF HIM!

LIFTED HER LEGS UP AND PRESS DOWN ON HER LIKE TURKEY MISSIONARY, SPREAD HER ARMS WIDE, PRESSED ON THEM AS I RAMMED THE SHIT OUT OF HER….. NO CONDOM…RAW… FUCKING RAW….. JUST RAM AND RAM MINDLESSLY, LOOKING DOWN AT HER WITH SO MUCH LUST. SIL’S EYES OPEN TIME TO TIME, LOOKING UP AT ME, FULLY IN SUBMISSION…….

me : ARE YOU MINE????

SIL nodded her head without hesitation…… and KEPT ON NODDING!

I just pumped up as fast as I could until……….

me : ORHHHHHH….

SIL didn’t even care, she just lay there, in FULL SUBMISSION……….. I locked lips with her, she kissed me back, hugging me……

me : I love you ok. you know that right?

SIL nodded her head……….. she reached her arms around my body and hugged me tight, my penis still inside her fucking soaked pussy with my reduced semen load………….. I didn’t care if I get her pregnant. I really didn’t care…….
Hopes she gets pregnant...love the way u made her submit to u while u were fucking her hard n confess she still does love u

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 30-06-2022 at 10:19 AM.