View Single Post
Old 15-04-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
sampat3388 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysampat3388 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
Yeah agreed on that point. Also getting their contact (Line/Wechat) is not something to be proud of. I can actually have all of them and they also reply to me, worst thing is they send the same message to all of their customers trying to talk about how hard it is to work in GL, they tired, mama/baba/sis/bro sick then after an average 5 hours++ for the reply and these other bros thinking WL love them lol. I also encounter some bros bringing food, alcohol and sometimes groceries wtf..they need to know these girls earn much more than an average person here in Singapore. They spoil the girl then what I thought WL service the customer not the other way around. If someone want to marry the WL prepare your bank account not because of the girl but because of other bros. Look at queue, check if can fight with looks, if you not confident enough then prepare your bank account and assets instead. Both got nothing then how is the customer gonna make a difference in the WL life? Three choices, FUCK then FORGET, GO HOME or GO OTHER HOUSE and you will forget these high-level GFE KC trapping thais because of vietbu topnotch service or china beauty. Besides thais do cap their BJ and hard to unlock..
That's the reality . but many people still fall for their tricks so they feel that they are the only ones who are treated special. forget that that's their job hahaha